Clamp adaptor, handling similar to the standard clamp adaptor. Extends the overall length by 900 mm. Application area: large melting furnaces.
With this kind of adaptor the Syalon tube hangs in vertical position in the furnace. Application: low-pressure diecasting furnaces.
Assembly instructions for gas tight adaptors for Syalon tubes
- Upper part adapter, SS with 3/4” NPT inside thread and 1” BSP outside thread for connection to the bottom part of the adapter
- Bottom part adapter with 1” BSP inside thread for connection to the top part of the adapter
- Small round graphite gasket
- Large round graphite gasket
- Two mild steel half rings
Assembly instructions for gas tight adaptors for Syalon tubes:
- Disassemble the adapter. Take the two half rings and the smaller graphite gasket out of the bottom part.
- Put the split mild steel rings around the recess of the Syalon tube (see picture above).
- Starting from the closed end of the Syalon tube, slide the bottom part of the adapter with the BSP thread first, over the tube. Make sure the two halves of the SS ring are around the recess of the Syalon tube when the bottom part of the adapter has been slid all the way up.
- Put the smaller graphite gasket on top of the Syalon tube (see picture above).
- Screw the upper part of the adapter with the larger graphite gasket around the 1” BSP outside thread, on the bottom part and tighten with your hands.
SRS AMSTERDAM bv
1072 HM Amsterdam